Subject: [IGSREPORT-3712] Wk 0898 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 11:39:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May  6 11:39:54 PDT 1997      Message Number 3712
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0898 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 29-Apr-97)
                   GPS Week 0898/IGS Operational Week 147
            (March 23 through 29, 1997; Days 97082 thru 97088)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0898]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08987.SNX      COD08987.SUM     03-Apr-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08987.SNX      EMR08987.SUM     02-Apr-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08987.SNX      ESA08987.SUM     07-Apr-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08987.SNX      GFZ08987.SUM     03-Apr-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08987.SNX      JPL08987.SUM     08-Apr-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08980-7.SNX    NGS08987.SUM     04-Apr-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08987.SNX      SIO08987.SUM     05-Apr-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0898G.SNX      JPL0898G.SUM     16-Apr-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0898G.SNX      MIT0898G.SUM     18-Apr-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0898G.SNX      NCL0898G.SUM     11-Apr-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0898P.SNX      NCL0898P.SUM     01-May-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08987.SNX      EUR08987.SUM     23-Apr-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08987.SNX      GIA08987.SUM     01-May-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08987.SNX      GSI08987.SUM     29-Apr-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08987.SNX      PGC08987.SUM     16-Apr-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08987.SNX      SIR08987.SUM     30-Apr-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  39 files (4.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]