Subject: [IGSREPORT-3711] Wk 0901 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 11:39:16 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May  6 11:39:16 PDT 1997      Message Number 3711
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0901 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-May-97)
                   GPS Week 0901/IGS Operational Week 150
             (April 13 through 19, 1997; Days 97103 thru 97109)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0901]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09010-6.EPH  SP3 COD09017.ERP   COD09017.SUM   COD09017.SNX   25-Apr-97
 EMR EMR09010-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09017.ERP   EMR09017.SUM   EMR09017.SNX   23-Apr-97
 ESA ESA09010-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09017.ERP   ESA09017.SUM   ESA09017.SNX   25-Apr-97
 GFZ GFZ09010-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09017.ERP   GFZ09017.SUM   GFZ09017.SNX   29-Apr-97
 IGP IGP09010-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09010-6.ERP IGP09010-6.SUM                18-Apr-97+
 IGR IGR09010-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09010-6.ERP IGR09010-6.SUM                20-Apr-97+
 IGS IGS09010-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09017.ERP   IGS09017.SUM                  30-Apr-97
 JPL JPL09010-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09017.ERP   JPL09017.SUM   JPL09017.SNX   30-Apr-97
 JPL                                    JPL0901G.SUM   JPL0901G.SNX   02-May-97
 NCL                                    NCL0901G.SUM   NCL0901G.SNX   01-May-97
 NGS NGS09010-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09017.ERP   NGS09017.SUM   NGS09017.SNX   24-Apr-97
 SIO SIO09010-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09017.ERP   SIO09017.SUM   SIO09017.SNX   25-Apr-97
================================================================================
Totals:  125 files (13.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0901; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]