Subject: [IGSREPORT-371] CDDIS Products Holdings (701)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 9 JUL 1993 08:42:32

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      9-JUL-1993 08:42:32       Message Number 371
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (701)
-----------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Jul-93)
                       GPS Week 0701/IGS Pilot Week 33
                 (June 13 thru 19, 1993; Days 164 thru 170)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0701]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07010-6.EPH      SP3     COD07017.ERP   COD07017.SUM     29-Jun-93
 EMR     EMR07010-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07017.ERP   EMR07017.SUM     23-Jun-93
 ESA     ESA07010-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07017.ERP   ESA07017.SUM     29-Jun-93
 GFZ     GFZ07010-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07017.ERP   GFZ07017.SUM     28-Jun-93
 NGS     NGS07010-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07010-6.SUM   29-Jun-93
 SIO     SIO07010-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07017.ERP   SIO07017.SUM     27-Jun-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (9.3 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index