Subject: [IGSREPORT-3709] Wk 0900 G-SINEX Comparisons
From: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 10:35:40 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May  6 10:35:40 PDT 1997      Message Number 3709
******************************************************************************

Author: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Subject: Wk 0900 G-SINEX Comparisons

Comparison of GNAAC Combined SINEX Solutions - Week 0900   
(APR 6, 1997 - APR 12, 1997)

Contacts: J. Kouba ([email-masked])
          D. Hutchison([email-masked])

COMPARISON ALGORITHM:

   1. MIT and NCL GNAAC  combined  SINEX  solutions  for the week in question
      were deconstrained. The JPL SINEX file is already unconstrained.

   2. Any stations  not  present  in  all GNAAC combined SINEX files were de-
      leted  from all three combined solutions.  Every solution was then sub-
      jected to a 7-parameter transformation  into  a common reference system
      (the 13 ITRF94 station positions). 

   3. Outliers are determined at the 99.0% confidence level for each coordin-
      ate.  If a station  has  an outlier in either latitude,  longitude,  or
      height, it is ignored in all subsequent computations.

FILES COMPARED:
   mit0900g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   jpl0900g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   ncl0900g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov

GNAACs: MIT JPL NCL

STATIONS WITH INCONSISTENT ANTENNA ECCENTRICITY INFORMATION:
(FILE: / STATION / L1 (UNE) / L2 (UNE) / ECCENTRICITY (UNE))
(UNE = Up North East (metres))

jpl0900g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
ncl0900g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: BAHR    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: BISH    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: BISH    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .001   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: CASA    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
ncl0900g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: GOPE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: GOPE    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: GRAZ    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.964   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: GRAZ    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.946   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: HRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  9.754   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: HRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .081   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: JOZE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .198   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: JOZE    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .198   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: MATE    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .101   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: MATE    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .066   .000   .000
ncl0900g.snx: MATE    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .101   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: MONP    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: MONP    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: NOTO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: NOTO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.001   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: TAEJ    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .660   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: TAEJ    .069   .002  -.001   .068  -.001   .002   .660   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  7.790   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: TAHI    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.023   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: UPAD    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000  1.962   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: UPAD    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001  1.962   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: UPO1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .078   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: UPO1    .092  -.001   .000   .060   .000  -.001   .000   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: WHIT    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: WHIT    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .010   .000   .000
ncl0900g.snx: WHIT    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: YAR1    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000   .073   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: YAR1    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000   .073   .000   .000
ncl0900g.snx: YAR1    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .073   .000   .000
jpl0900g.snx: ZIMM    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0900g.snx: ZIMM    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .000   .000   .000

ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE mit0900g.snx                             
   MDVO Multiple Sites
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: MDVO 
 
ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE ncl0900g.snx                             
   ASC1 Missing Antenna      
   AUCK Missing Antenna      
   CHAT Missing Antenna      
   DGAR Missing Antenna      
   KIRU Missing Antenna      
   KWJ1 Missing Antenna      
   MKEA Missing Antenna      
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: ASC1 AUCK CHAT DGAR KIRU KWJ1 MKEA BAHR YAR1 

CONFIDENCE  LEVEL  FOR OUTLIER DETECTION: 99%
OUTLIERS REJECTED (COORD/STATION/GNAACs):
   Lat SANT MIT-JPL   Lat SANT MIT-NCL   Lat CAS1 MIT-NCL
   Lat BRAZ MIT-NCL   Lon MCM4 JPL-NCL   Lon WUHN JPL-NCL
   Lon MCM4 MIT-NCL   Lon BRAZ MIT-NCL   Hgt WUHN JPL-NCL
   Hgt GUAM JPL-NCL   Hgt GOLD JPL-NCL   Hgt WUHN MIT-JPL
   Hgt KERG MIT-NCL          

38 GLOBAL STATIONS:
   ALBH ALGO BOGT BOR1 BRMU BRUS COCO CRO1 DAV1 FAIR
   FORT HOB2 KELY KIT3 KOKB KOSG KOUR LHAS MAC1 MALI
   MDO1 METS NLIB NYAL ONSA PERT POTS REYK SHAO STJO
   TAIW TIDB TSKB WES2 WTZR YAR1 YELL ZWEN  

8 FIDUCIAL STATIONS:
   ALGO FAIR KOKB KOSG TIDB WTZR YAR1 YELL  

AVERAGE COORDINATE RMS:

             38    GLOBAL  STATIONS          8   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
        MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL   JPL-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
           (mm)      (mm)      (mm)       (mm)       (mm)       (mm)
        -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
Lat        2.6       3.1       1.9        6.3        6.1        7.0 
Lon        2.6       3.1       2.5        9.2        9.3       11.0 
Hgt        3.6       3.8       4.5       11.8       10.8       11.8 
3D         5.2       5.8       5.5       16.2       15.5       17.6

VARIANCE FACTORS (CHI-SQUARE / (DEGREES OF FREEDOM)):

        38    GLOBAL  STATIONS          8   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
   JPL-NCL   MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
   -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
     0.670     0.665     0.931      0.862      0.552      1.036

OFFSETS AND SCALE FACTOR WRT ITRF94 (FIDUCIAL STATIONS):

      Tx (mm) STD(mm) Ty (mm) STD(mm) Tz (mm) STD(mm) Scale (ppb) STD(ppb)
      ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ----------- --------
JPL      -2.4     5.8    13.4     6.0   -66.9     8.3        -2.7      0.7
MIT       0.0     4.7    14.6     4.9   -50.1     5.8        -2.3      0.6
NCL       5.9     5.1    14.1     5.4   -71.6     6.3        -3.2      0.6

REMARKS:

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM mit0900g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM jpl0900g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM ncl0900g.snx :
   Stations: HART TROM

MADR WAS NOT USED IN GLOBAL COMPARISON DUE TO LARGE COORDINATE DIFFERENCES
WITH ITRF94, DESCRIBED BELOW:

A STATION HAS LONGITUDE DIFFERENCES WITH ITRF94 IN EXCESS OF 3 CM.:
   Station : MADR 

STATION / GNAAC / LONGITUDE DIFFERENCE (mm.):
   MADR JPL -35.9
        MIT -33.9
        NCL -33.7

-- 
David Hutchison
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: David Hutchison <[email-masked]>]