Subject: [IGSREPORT-3683] Wk 0900 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 10:39:06 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 29 10:39:06 PDT 1997      Message Number 3683
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0900 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Apr-97)
                   GPS Week 0900/IGS Operational Week 149
             (April 06 through 12, 1997; Days 97096 thru 97102)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0900]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD09000-6.EPH  SP3 COD09007.ERP   COD09007.SUM   COD09007.SNX   18-Apr-97
 EMR EMR09000-6.SP3  SP3 EMR09007.ERP   EMR09007.SUM   EMR09007.SNX   18-Apr-97
 ESA ESA09000-6.EPH  SP3 ESA09007.ERP   ESA09007.SUM   ESA09007.SNX   18-Apr-97
 GFZ GFZ09000-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ09007.ERP   GFZ09007.SUM   GFZ09007.SNX   17-Apr-97
 IGP IGP09000-6.SP3  SP3 IGP09000-6.ERP IGP09000-6.SUM                11-Apr-97+
 IGR IGR09000-6.SP3  SP3 IGR09000-6.ERP IGR09000-6.SUM                13-Apr-97+
 IGS IGS09000-6.SP3  SP3 IGS09007.ERP   IGS09007.SUM                  22-Apr-97
 JPL JPL09000-6.SP3  SP3 JPL09007.ERP   JPL09007.SUM   JPL09007.SNX   23-Apr-97
 NCL                                    NCL0900G.SUM   NCL0900G.SNX   29-Apr-97
 NGS NGS09000-6.SP3  SP3 NGS09007.ERP   NGS09007.SUM   NGS09000-7.SNX 17-Apr-97
 SIO SIO09000-6.SP3  SP3 SIO09007.ERP   SIO09007.SUM   SIO09007.SNX   19-Apr-97
================================================================================
Totals:  130 files (14.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0900; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]