Subject: [IGSREPORT-3670] Wk 0896 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 6:18:39 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Apr 24  6:18:39 PDT 1997      Message Number 3670
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0896 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 22-Apr-97)
                   GPS Week 0896/IGS Operational Week 145
            (March 09 through 15, 1997; Days 97068 thru 97074)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0896]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08967.SNX      COD08967.SUM     21-Mar-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08967.SNX      EMR08967.SUM     19-Mar-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08967.SNX      ESA08967.SUM     25-Mar-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08967.SNX      GFZ08967.SUM     21-Mar-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08967.SNX      JPL08967.SUM     21-Mar-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08960-6.SNX    NGS08967.SUM     20-Mar-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08967.SNX      SIO08967.SUM     21-Mar-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0896G.SNX      JPL0896G.SUM     25-Mar-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0896G.SNX      MIT0896G.SUM     04-Apr-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0896G.SNX      NCL0896G.SUM     28-Mar-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0896P.SNX      NCL0896P.SUM     18-Apr-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08967.SNX      EUR08967.SUM     10-Apr-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08967.SNX      GIA08967.SUM     08-Apr-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08967.SNX      PGC08967.SUM     08-Apr-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08967.SNX      SIR08967.SUM     15-Apr-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  36 files (4.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]