Subject: [IGSREPORT-3666] Wk 0897 G-SNX Comparisons
From: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:46:43 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr 23 15:46:43 PDT 1997      Message Number 3666
******************************************************************************

Author: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Subject: Wk 0897 G-SNX Comparisons

Comparison of GNAAC Combined SINEX Solutions - Week 0897   
(MAR 16, 1997 - MAR 22, 1997)

Contacts: J. Kouba ([email-masked])
          D. Hutchison([email-masked])

COMPARISON ALGORITHM:

   1. MIT and NCL GNAAC  combined  SINEX  solutions  for the week in question
      were deconstrained. The JPL SINEX file is already unconstrained.

   2. Any stations  not  present  in  all GNAAC combined SINEX files were de-
      leted  from all three combined solutions.  Every solution was then sub-
      jected to a 7-parameter transformation  into  a common reference system
      (the 13 ITRF94 station positions). 

   3. Outliers are determined at the 99.0% confidence level for each coordin-
      ate.  If a station  has  an outlier in either latitude,  longitude,  or
      height, it is ignored in all subsequent computations.

FILES COMPARED:
   mit0897g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   jpl0897g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   ncl0897g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov

GNAACs: MIT JPL NCL

STATIONS WITH INCONSISTENT ANTENNA ECCENTRICITY INFORMATION:
(FILE: / STATION / L1 (UNE) / L2 (UNE) / ECCENTRICITY (UNE))
(UNE = Up North East (metres))

jpl0897g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
ncl0897g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: BAHR    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
ncl0897g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
ncl0897g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: GOPE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: GOPE    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: JOZE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .198   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: JOZE    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .198   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: MOIN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.103   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: MOIN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .994   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: MONP    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: MONP    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: NOTO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: NOTO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.001   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: TAEJ    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .660   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: TAEJ    .075   .002  -.001   .069  -.001   .002   .660   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: UPAD    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000  1.962   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: UPAD    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001  1.962   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: UPO1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .078   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: UPO1    .092  -.001   .000   .060   .000  -.001   .000   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
ncl0897g.snx: USUD    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
jpl0897g.snx: ZIMM    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0897g.snx: ZIMM    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .000   .000   .000

ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE mit0897g.snx                             
   MDVO Multiple Sites      
   TIDB Multiple Sites      
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: MDVO TIDB 
 
ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE ncl0897g.snx                             
   ASC1 Missing Antenna      
   AUCK Missing Antenna      
   CHAT Missing Antenna      
   DGAR Missing Antenna      
   KWJ1 Missing Antenna      
   MKEA Missing Antenna      
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: ASC1 AUCK CHAT DGAR KWJ1 MKEA 

CONFIDENCE  LEVEL  FOR OUTLIER DETECTION: 99%
OUTLIERS REJECTED (COORD/STATION/GNAACs):
   Lat OHIG MIT-JPL   Lat SANT MIT-JPL   Lat BRAZ MIT-NCL
   Lat OHIG MIT-NCL   Lon HART MIT-JPL   Lon CRO1 MIT-JPL
   Lon COCO MIT-NCL   Hgt CRO1 JPL-NCL   Hgt MATE MIT-JPL
   Hgt CRO1 MIT-JPL   Hgt MATE MIT-NCL     

44 GLOBAL STATIONS:
   ALBH ALGO BOR1 BRMU BRUS CAS1 DAV1 EISL FAIR FORT
   GOLD GUAM HOB2 IRKT KELY KERG KIT3 KOKB KOSG KOUR
   LHAS MAC1 MADR MALI MCM4 MDO1 METS NYAL ONSA PAMA
   PERT POTS RCM6 REYK SHAO STJO TAIW TIDB TSKB WES2
   WTZR YAR1 YELL ZWEN      

10 FIDUCIAL STATIONS:
   ALGO FAIR GOLD KOKB KOSG MADR TIDB WTZR YAR1 YELL

AVERAGE COORDINATE RMS:

             44    GLOBAL  STATIONS         10   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
        MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL   JPL-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
           (mm)      (mm)      (mm)       (mm)       (mm)       (mm)
        -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
Lat        0.8       0.8       0.9        9.6        9.7        9.6 
Lon        1.5       2.0       1.4        6.5        6.8        7.4 
Hgt        3.5       3.1       2.9       12.1       12.2       12.2 
3D         3.9       3.8       3.3       16.8       17.0       17.2

VARIANCE FACTORS (CHI-SQUARE / (DEGREES OF FREEDOM)):

        44    GLOBAL  STATIONS         10   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
   JPL-NCL   MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
   -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
     0.200     0.486     0.260      1.079      0.981      1.088

OFFSETS AND SCALE FACTOR WRT ITRF94 (FIDUCIAL STATIONS):

      Tx (mm) STD(mm) Ty (mm) STD(mm) Tz (mm) STD(mm) Scale (ppb) STD(ppb)
      ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ----------- --------
JPL      -9.3     5.1     5.1     5.3   -21.9     6.6        -3.3      0.6
MIT     -14.1     4.4     6.0     4.5   -34.9     5.0        -3.3      0.6
NCL      -6.2     4.9    -0.1     5.1   -20.3     6.1        -3.1      0.6

REMARKS:

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM mit0897g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM jpl0897g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM ncl0897g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

EXPERIENCED DIFFICULTY DECONSTRAINING mit0897g.snx.

[Mailed From: Jan Kouba <[email-masked]>]