Subject: [IGSREPORT-3665] Wk 0899 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:16:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr 23 15:16:28 PDT 1997      Message Number 3665
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0899 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Apr-97)
                   GPS Week 0899/IGS Operational Week 148
         (March 30 through April 05, 1997; Days 97089 thru 97095)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0899]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08990-6.EPH  SP3 COD08997.ERP   COD08997.SUM   COD08997.SNX   11-Apr-97
 EMR EMR08990-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08997.ERP   EMR08997.SUM   EMR08997.SNX   11-Apr-97
 ESA ESA08990-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08997.ERP   ESA08997.SUM   ESA08997.SNX   15-Apr-97
 GFZ GFZ08990-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08997.ERP   GFZ08997.SUM   GFZ08997.SNX   09-Apr-97
 IGP IGP08990-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08990-6.ERP IGP08990-6.SUM                04-Apr-97+
 IGR IGR08990-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08990-6.ERP IGR08990-6.SUM                06-Apr-97+
 IGS IGS08990-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08997.ERP   IGS08997.SUM                  16-Apr-97
 JPL JPL08990-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08997.ERP   JPL08997.SUM   JPL08997.SNX   15-Apr-97
 NCL                                    NCL0899G.SUM   NCL0899G.SNX   18-Apr-97
 NGS NGS08990-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08997.ERP   NGS08997.SUM   NGS08990-7.SNX 10-Apr-97
 PGC                                    PGC08997.SUM   PGC08997.SNX   17-Apr-97
 SIO SIO08990-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08997.ERP   SIO08997.SUM   SIO08997.SNX   12-Apr-97
================================================================================
Totals:  132 files (14.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0899; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]