Subject: [IGSREPORT-366] IGN DATA STATUS (702)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 8 JUL 1993 12:47:25

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      8-JUL-1993 12:47:25       Message Number 366
***********************************************************************

From: L. Daniel
Subj: IGN DATA STATUS (702)
-----------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of  1-JUL-1993 08:59:10.08)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #702    20/6/1993 to 26/6/1993   days 171-177        

                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1  
                                           7   7   7   7   7   7   7  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         1   2   3   4   5   6   7  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HOBART               HOB1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOUROU               KOUR MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   -   X   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE            X   X   -   X   X   X   X  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE            -   X   -   -   -   -   -  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE            X   X   -   -   -   -   -  
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
RICHMOND (BIS)       RCM2 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            -   X   -   -   -   -   -  
WESTFORD             WES2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
--------------------                                                  
                  37