Subject: [IGSREPORT-3639] Wk 0895 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 11:57:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 15 11:57:26 PDT 1997      Message Number 3639
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0895 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 15-Apr-97)
                   GPS Week 0895/IGS Operational Week 144
            (March 02 through 08, 1997; Days 97061 thru 97067)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0895]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08957.SNX      COD08957.SUM     14-Mar-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08957.SNX      EMR08957.SUM     12-Mar-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08957.SNX      ESA08957.SUM     17-Mar-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08957.SNX      GFZ08957.SUM     14-Mar-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08957.SNX      JPL08957.SUM     17-Mar-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08950-6.SNX    NGS08957.SUM     14-Mar-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08957.SNX      SIO08957.SUM     17-Mar-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0895G.SNX      JPL0895G.SUM     25-Mar-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0895G.SNX      MIT0895G.SUM     28-Mar-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0895G.SNX      NCL0895G.SUM     20-Mar-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0895P.SNX      NCL0895P.SUM     13-Apr-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08957.SNX      EUR08957.SUM     01-Apr-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08957.SNX      GIA08957.SUM     03-Apr-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08957.SNX      GSI08957.SUM     14-Apr-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08957.SNX      PGC08957.SUM     31-Mar-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08957.SNX      SIR08957.SUM     10-Apr-97+
        ================================================================
Totals:  38 files (4.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  SIR products were retrieved from DGFI on 04/12/97.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]