Subject: [IGSREPORT-3638] Wk 0898 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 11:57:00 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 15 11:57:00 PDT 1997      Message Number 3638
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0898 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Apr-97)
                   GPS Week 0898/IGS Operational Week 147
            (March 23 through 29, 1997; Days 97082 thru 97088)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0898]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08980-6.EPH  SP3 COD08987.ERP   COD08987.SUM   COD08987.SNX   03-Apr-97
 EMR EMR08980-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08987.ERP   EMR08987.SUM   EMR08987.SNX   02-Apr-97
 ESA ESA08980-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08987.ERP   ESA08987.SUM   ESA08987.SNX   07-Apr-97
 GFZ GFZ08980-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08987.ERP   GFZ08987.SUM   GFZ08987.SNX   03-Apr-97
 IGP IGP08980-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08980-6.ERP IGP08980-6.SUM                28-Mar-97+
 IGR IGR08980-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08980-6.ERP IGR08980-6.SUM                30-Mar-97+
 IGS IGS08980-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08987.ERP   IGS08987.SUM                  09-Apr-97
 JPL JPL08980-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08987.ERP   JPL08987.SUM   JPL08987.SNX   08-Apr-97
 NCL                                    NCL0898G.SUM   NCL0898G.SNX   11-Apr-97
 NGS NGS08980-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08987.ERP   NGS08987.SUM   NGS08980-7.SNX 04-Apr-97
 SIO SIO08980-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08987.ERP   SIO08987.SUM   SIO08987.SNX   05-Apr-97
================================================================================
Totals:  130 files (14.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0898; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]