Subject: [IGSREPORT-3637] Wk 0900 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 11:56:32 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 15 11:56:32 PDT 1997      Message Number 3637
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0900 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 15-Apr-97 14:06)
                    IGS Operational Week 171/GPS Week 0900
           (April 6 through April 12, 1997; Days 97096 through 97102)

                  Mon.                  096  097  098  099  100  101  102  No.
    Site Name     Name     Receiver     0406 0407 0408 0409 0410 0411 0412 Days
----------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
Albert Head       ALBH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Algonquin         ALGO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Ankara            ANKR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    -    -     4
Annapolis         USNA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
AOA, Westlake     AOA1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Ascension Island  ASC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Auckland          AUCK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Azusa             AZU1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Bahrain           BAHR Ashtech Z-XIID     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Bangalore         IISC Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Bermuda           BRMU Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Bishkek           POL2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    -    -    -     3
Bogota            BOGT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Borowiec          BOR1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Brasilia          BRAZ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6
Brussels          BRUS Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Carr Hill         CARR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Casey             CAS1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    -    X    X    -    X     5
Catalina Island   CAT1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Chatham Island    CHAT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Churchill         CHUR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
CIT, Pasadena     CIT1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Cocos Island      COCO Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Davis             DAV1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    -    X     6
Diego Garcia      DGAR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Ensenada          CICE Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Fairbanks         FAIR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Flin Flon         FLIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Fortaleza         FORT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    X     6
Goldstone         GOL2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Goldstone         GOLD Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6
Grasse            GRAS Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Graz              GRAZ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Greenbelt         GODE Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Guam              GUAM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Hartebeesthoek    HART Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Hartebeesthoek    HRAO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    -    X    X    X    X     6
Harvest Platform  HARV Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Herstmonceux      HERS Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Hobart            HOB2 Rogue SNR-8100     X    -    X    X    X    -    -     4
Horn Point        HNPT Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Irkutsk           IRKT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Jozefoslaw        JOZE Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Kellyville        KELY Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    -    X    X     5
Kerguelen         KERG Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Kiruna            KIRU Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Kitab             KIT3 Rogue SNR-8000     -    X    -    -    X    -    -     2
Kokee Park        KOKB Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Kootwijk          KOSG Rogue SNR-12       X    X    -    X    X    X    X     6
Kourou            KOUR Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Kwajalein         KWJ1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
L'Ebre            EBRE Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    -     6
L'Ebre            EBRE Trimble 4000SSI    -    -    -    -    -    -    X     1
Lac Du Bonnet     DUBO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Lhasa             LHAS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Long Beach        LBCH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Macquarie Island  MAC1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Madrid            MADR Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Malindi           MALI Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Mammoth Lakes     CASA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Mammoth Lakes     KRAK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Maspalomas        MAS1 Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Matera            MATE Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Mauna Kea         MKEA Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    -     6
McDonald          MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
McMurdo           MCM4 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    X    X    X     6
Mendeleevo        MDVO Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    -    X     6
Metsahovi         METS Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    -    -    X     5
Monument Peak     MONP Ashtech LPZ-XII3   X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Mount Wilson      WLSN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
North Liberty     NLIB Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Northridge        CSN1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Ny Alesund        NYAL Rogue SNR-8        -    X    X    X    -    X    X     5
Oberpfaffenhofen  OBER Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6
Onsala            ONSA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6
Palos Verdes      PVEP Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Pasadena          JPLM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Penticton         DRAO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Perth             PERT Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Pie Town          PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Pinyon Flat       PIN1 Ashtech Z-XIID     X    X    X    -    X    X    X     6
Potsdam           POTS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Punaauia          TAHI Rogue SNR-8100     -    -    X    X    X    X    X     5
Quincy            QUIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Reykjavik         REYK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Richmond          RCM6 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Saddle Peak       SPK1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Saint John's      STJO Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
San Nicolas Isl.  SNI1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Santiago          SANT Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Scripps           SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Shanghai          SHAO Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Solomons Island   SOL1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
St. Croix         CRO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Taejon            TAEJ Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Taiwan            TAIW Rogue SNR-800      X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Tidbinbilla       TIDB Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Tsukuba           TSKB Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
UCLA, Los Angeles UCLP Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
USC, Los Angeles  USC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Usuda             USUD Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Vandenberg        VNDP Ashtech LPZ-XIID   X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Villafranca       VILL Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Westford          WES2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Wettzell          WTZR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Whitehorse        WHIT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Whittier College  WHC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Whittier Library  WHI1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Wuhan             WUHN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Xi'an             XIAN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Yaragadee         YAR1 Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6
Yellowknife       YELL Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7
Zimmerwald        ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE    -    -    -    -    -    X    X     2
Zvenigorod        ZWEN Rogue SNR-8000     -    X    -    X    -    -    X     3
----------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
Totals:            113 stations          108  110  107  107  101  103  108  744

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 97059 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 97001 through 97058
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 96363 through 96366
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 96359 through 96362
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]