Subject: [IGSREPORT-3618] Wk 0894 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 7:48:00 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr  8  7:48:00 PDT 1997      Message Number 3618
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0894 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 08-Apr-97)
                   GPS Week 0894/IGS Operational Week 143
       (February 23 through March 01, 1997; Days 97054 thru 97060)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0894]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08947.SNX      COD08947.SUM     18-Mar-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08947.SNX      EMR08947.SUM     06-Mar-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08947.SNX      ESA08947.SUM     10-Mar-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08947.SNX      GFZ08947.SUM     07-Mar-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08947.SNX                       10-Mar-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08940-6.SNX    NGS08947.SUM     14-Mar-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08947.SNX      SIO08947.SUM     08-Mar-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0894G.SNX      JPL0894G.SUM     25-Mar-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0894G.SNX      MIT0894G.SUM     25-Mar-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0894G.SNX      NCL0894G.SUM     15-Mar-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0894P.SNX      NCL0894P.SUM     07-Apr-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08947.SNX      EUR08947.SUM     25-Mar-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08947.SNX      GIA08947.SUM     03-Apr-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08947.SNX      GSI08947.SUM     30-Mar-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08947.SNX      PGC08947.SUM     31-Mar-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08947.SNX      SIR08947.SUM     03-Apr-97+
        ================================================================
Totals:  37 files (4.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  SIR products were retrieved from DGFI on 04/08/97.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]