Subject: [IGSREPORT-3617] Wk 0897 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 7:46:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr  8  7:46:28 PDT 1997      Message Number 3617
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0897 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Apr-97)
                   GPS Week 0897/IGS Operational Week 146
            (March 16 through 22, 1997; Days 97075 thru 97081)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0897]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08970-6.EPH  SP3 COD08977.ERP   COD08977.SUM   COD08977.SNX   27-Mar-97
 EMR EMR08970-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08977.ERP   EMR08977.SUM   EMR08977.SNX   26-Mar-97
 ESA ESA08970-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08977.ERP   ESA08977.SUM   ESA08977.SNX   31-Mar-97
 GFZ GFZ08970-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08977.ERP   GFZ08977.SUM   GFZ08977.SNX   26-Mar-97
 IGP IGP08970-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08970-6.ERP IGP08970-6.SUM                21-Mar-97+
 IGR IGR08970-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08970-6.ERP IGR08970-6.SUM                23-Mar-97+
 IGS IGS08970-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08977.ERP   IGS08977.SUM                  31-Mar-97
 JPL JPL08970-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08977.ERP   JPL08977.SUM   JPL08977.SNX   28-Mar-97
 JPL                                    JPL0897G.SUM   JPL0897G.SNX   04-Apr-97
 NCL                                    NCL0897G.SUM   NCL0897G.SNX   07-Apr-97
 NGS NGS08970-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08977.ERP   NGS08977.SUM   NGS08970-6.SNX 26-Mar-97
 SIO SIO08970-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08977.ERP   SIO08977.SUM   SIO08977.SNX   28-Mar-97
================================================================================
Totals:  131 files (14.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0897; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]