Subject: [IGSREPORT-3614] G-SNX Comparison Wk 895
From: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 8:04:44 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Mon Apr  7  8:04:44 PDT 1997      Message Number 3614
******************************************************************************

Author: AC Coordinator / NRCan GSDivision
Subject: G-SNX Comparison Wk 895

Subject: Wk 0895 G-SNX Comparisons

Comparison of GNAAC Combined SINEX Solutions - Week 0895   
(MAR 2, 1997 - MAR 8, 1997)

Contacts: J. Kouba ([email-masked])
          D. Hutchison([email-masked])

COMPARISON ALGORITHM:

   1. MIT and NCL GNAAC  combined  SINEX  solutions  for the week in question
      were deconstrained. The JPL SINEX file is already unconstrained.

   2. Any stations  not  present  in  all GNAAC combined SINEX files were de-
      leted  from all three combined solutions.  Every solution was then sub-
      jected to a 7-parameter transformation  into  a common reference system
      (the 13 ITRF94 station positions). 

   3. Outliers are determined at the 99.0% confidence level for each coordin-
      ate.  If a station  has  an outlier in either latitude,  longitude,  or
      height, it is ignored in all subsequent computations.

FILES COMPARED:
   mit0895g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   jpl0895g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov
   ncl0895g.snx at cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov

GNAACs: MIT JPL NCL

STATIONS WITH INCONSISTENT ANTENNA ECCENTRICITY INFORMATION:
(FILE: / STATION / L1 (UNE) / L2 (UNE) / ECCENTRICITY (UNE))
(UNE = Up North East (metres))

jpl0895g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
ncl0895g.snx: ANKR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .060   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: BAHR    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
ncl0895g.snx: BAHR    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  3.122   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: BISH    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: BISH    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: CRO1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .081   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: CRO1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .041   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
ncl0895g.snx: DRAO    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .100   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: GOPE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .046   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: GOPE    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001   .046   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: GRAZ    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  1.964   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: GRAZ    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  1.964   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: JOZE    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .198   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: JOZE    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .198   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: MATE    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .101   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: MATE    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000   .101   .000   .000
ncl0895g.snx: MATE    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .101   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: MDVO    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .149   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: MDVO    .075   .002  -.001   .069  -.001   .002   .146   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: MOIN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.103   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: MOIN    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .994   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: MONP    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: MONP    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .119   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: TAEJ    .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000   .660   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: TAEJ    .069   .002  -.001   .068  -.001   .002   .660   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: UPAD    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000  1.962   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: UPAD    .078   .000  -.003   .074  -.003  -.001  1.962   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: UPO1    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000   .078   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: UPO1    .092  -.001   .000   .060   .000  -.001   .000   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: USUD    .078   .000   .000   .096   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
ncl0895g.snx: USUD    .110   .000   .000   .128   .000   .000  -.035   .000   .000
jpl0895g.snx: ZIMM    .070   .000   .000   .068   .000   .000   .000   .000   .000
mit0895g.snx: ZIMM    .069   .000  -.003   .068  -.003  -.001   .000   .000   .000

ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE mit0895g.snx                             
   MDVO Missing Antenna      
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: MDVO 
 
ANTENNA PHASE CENTRE CONFLICTS IN FILE ncl0895g.snx                             
   ASC1 Missing Antenna      
   AUCK Missing Antenna      
   CHAT Missing Antenna      
   DGAR Missing Antenna      
   KWJ1 Missing Antenna      
   MKEA Missing Antenna      
 
SITES AFFECTED BY ABOVE CONFLICTS, NON-FIDUCIAL SITES SUBSEQUENTLY EXCLUDED:
   Stations: ASC1 AUCK CHAT DGAR KWJ1 MKEA 

CONFIDENCE  LEVEL  FOR OUTLIER DETECTION: 99%
OUTLIERS REJECTED (COORD/STATION/GNAACs):
   Lat KIT3 MIT-JPL   Lat LHAS MIT-JPL   Lon GUAM JPL-NCL
   Lon TAIW MIT-JPL   Lon SHAO MIT-JPL   Lon TSKB MIT-JPL
   Hgt WHIT JPL-NCL   Hgt WHIT MIT-JPL   Hgt WHIT MIT-NCL

44 GLOBAL STATIONS:
   ALBH ALGO BOGT BOR1 BRAZ BRMU BRUS CAS1 COCO DAV1
   FAIR FORT GOLD HART HOB2 KELY KERG KOKB KOSG KOUR
   LPGS MAC1 MADR MALI MCM4 MDO1 METS NYAL OHIG ONSA
   PAMA PERT POTS RCM6 REYK SANT STJO TIDB WES2 WTZR
   WUHN YAR1 YELL ZWEN      

12 FIDUCIAL STATIONS:
   ALGO FAIR GOLD HART KOKB KOSG MADR SANT TIDB WTZR
   YAR1 YELL        

AVERAGE COORDINATE RMS:

             44    GLOBAL  STATIONS         12   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
        MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL   JPL-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
           (mm)      (mm)      (mm)       (mm)       (mm)       (mm)
        -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
Lat        2.2       2.2       1.7        6.1        6.6        6.0 
Lon        2.6       2.4       2.0       13.2       13.1       13.0 
Hgt        5.7       6.0       2.5       11.0       11.9       11.0 
3D         6.7       6.8       3.6       18.3       18.9       18.1

VARIANCE FACTORS (CHI-SQUARE / (DEGREES OF FREEDOM)):

        44    GLOBAL  STATIONS         12   FIDUCIAL   STATIONS
   JPL-NCL   MIT-JPL   MIT-NCL MIT-ITRF94 JPL-ITRF94 NCL-ITRF94
   -------   -------   ------- ---------- ---------- ----------
     0.161     0.992     0.612      1.008      0.787      0.902

OFFSETS AND SCALE FACTOR WRT ITRF94 (FIDUCIAL STATIONS):

      Tx (mm) STD(mm) Ty (mm) STD(mm) Tz (mm) STD(mm) Scale (ppb) STD(ppb)
      ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ----------- --------
JPL      -7.9     5.6    20.1     5.7   -27.7     7.8        -2.5      0.6
MIT      -3.9     4.1    19.6     4.2   -24.0     5.0        -2.2      0.5
NCL      -3.0     4.8    15.9     4.9   -16.9     6.0        -2.4      0.5

REMARKS:

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM mit0895g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM jpl0895g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

THE FOLLOWING FIDUCIAL STATIONS ARE MISSING FROM ncl0895g.snx :
   Stations: TROM

-- 
David Hutchison
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: David Hutchison <[email-masked]>]