Subject: [IGSREPORT-3598] Wk 0893 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 5:47:49 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr  2  5:47:49 PST 1997      Message Number 3598
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0893 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 01-Apr-97)
                   GPS Week 0893/IGS Operational Week 142
           (February 16 through 22, 1997; Days 97047 thru 97053)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0893]

        Source   Type      SINEX File^         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08937.SNX      COD08937.SUM     27-Feb-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08937.SNX      EMR08937.SUM     26-Feb-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08937.SNX      ESA08937.SUM     26-Feb-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08937.SNX      GFZ08937.SUM     28-Feb-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08937.SNX      JPL08937.SUM     28-Feb-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08930-6.SNX    NGS08937.SUM     03-Mar-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08937.SNX      SIO08937.SUM     27-Feb-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0893G.SNX                       11-Mar-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0893G.SNX      MIT0893G.SUM     14-Mar-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0893G.SNX      NCL0893G.SUM     04-Mar-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0893P.SNX      NCL0893P.SUM     28-Mar-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08937.SNX      EUR08937.SUM     19-Mar-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08937.SNX      GIA08937.SUM     13-Mar-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08937.SNX      GSI08937.SUM     20-Mar-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08937.SNX      PGC08937.SUM     11-Mar-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  36 files (4.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  SIR products were delivered to CDDIS on 03/21/97 although available earlier
   from DGFI.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]