Subject: [IGSREPORT-3597] Wk 0896 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 5:47:25 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr  2  5:47:25 PST 1997      Message Number 3597
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0896 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 01-Apr-97)
                   GPS Week 0896/IGS Operational Week 145
            (March 09 through 15, 1997; Days 97068 thru 97074)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0896]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File     SINEX File^    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08960-6.EPH  SP3 COD08967.ERP   COD08967.SUM   COD08967.SNX   21-Mar-97
 EMR EMR08960-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08967.ERP   EMR08967.SUM   EMR08967.SNX   19-Mar-97
 ESA ESA08960-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08967.ERP   ESA08967.SUM   ESA08967.SNX   25-Mar-97
 GFZ GFZ08960-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08967.ERP   GFZ08967.SUM   GFZ08967.SNX   21-Mar-97
 IGP IGP08960-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08960-6.ERP IGP08960-6.SUM                14-Mar-97+
 IGR IGR08960-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08960-6.ERP IGR08960-6.SUM                16-Mar-97+
 IGS IGS08960-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08967.ERP   IGS08967.SUM                  25-Mar-97
 JPL JPL08960-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08967.ERP   JPL08967.SUM   JPL08967.SNX   21-Mar-97
 JPL                                    JPL0896G.SUM   JPL0896G.SNX   21-Mar-97
 NCL                                    NCL0896G.SUM   NCL0896G.SNX   28-Mar-97
 NGS NGS08960-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08967.ERP   NGS08967.SUM   NGS08960-6.SNX 20-Mar-97
 SIO SIO08960-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08967.ERP   SIO08967.SUM   SIO08967.SNX   21-Mar-97
================================================================================
Totals:  131 files (14.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0896; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]