Subject: [IGSREPORT-359] CDDIS Products Holdings (700)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 1 JUL 1993 16:55:59

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      1-JUL-1993 16:55:59       Message Number 359
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (700)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 01-Jul-93)
                       GPS Week 0700/IGS Pilot Week 32
                 (June 06 thru 12, 1993; Days 157 thru 163)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0700]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07000-6.EPH      SP3     COD07007.ERP   COD07007.SUM     24-Jun-93
 EMR     EMR07000-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07007.ERP   EMR07007.SUM     17-Jun-93
 ESA     ESA07000-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07007.ERP   ESA07007.SUM     22-Jun-93
 GFZ     GFZ07000-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07007.ERP   GFZ07007.SUM     28-Jun-93
 NGS     NGS07000-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07000-6.SUM   23-Jun-93
 SIO     SIO07000-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07007.ERP   SIO07007.SUM     21-Jun-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (9.2 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index