Subject: [IGSREPORT-3574] Wk 0895 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 9:28:41 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 25  9:28:41 PST 1997      Message Number 3574
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0895 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 25-Mar-97)
                   GPS Week 0895/IGS Operational Week 144
            (March 02 through 08, 1997; Days 97061 thru 97067)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0895]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08950-6.EPH  SP3 COD08957.ERP   COD08957.SUM   COD08957.SNX   14-Mar-97
 EMR EMR08950-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08957.ERP   EMR08957.SUM   EMR08957.SNX   12-Mar-97
 ESA ESA08950-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08957.ERP   ESA08957.SUM   ESA08957.SNX   17-Mar-97
 GFZ GFZ08950-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08957.ERP   GFZ08957.SUM   GFZ08957.SNX   14-Mar-97
 IGP IGP08950-6.SP3  SP3 IGP08950-6.ERP IGP08950-6.SUM                07-Mar-97+
 IGR IGR08950-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08950-6.ERP IGR08950-6.SUM                09-Mar-97+
 IGS IGS08950-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08957.ERP   IGS08957.SUM                  19-Mar-97
 JPL JPL08950-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08957.ERP   JPL08957.SUM   JPL08957.SNX   17-Mar-97
 NCL                                    NCL0895G.SUM   NCL0895G.SNX   20-Mar-97
 NGS NGS08950-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08957.ERP   NGS08957.SUM   NGS08950-6.SNX 14-Mar-97
 SIO SIO08950-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08957.ERP   SIO08957.SUM   SIO08957.SNX   17-Mar-97
================================================================================
Totals:  129 files (18.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]