Subject: [IGSREPORT-3558] Wk 0891 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:48:08 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Mar 20 10:48:08 PST 1997      Message Number 3558
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0891 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 20-Mar-97)
                   GPS Week 0891/IGS Operational Week 140
           (February 02 through 08, 1997; Days 97033 thru 970339)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0891]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08917.SNX      COD08917.SUM     14-Feb-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08917.SNX      EMR08917.SUM     18-Feb-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08917.SNX      ESA08917.SUM     14-Feb-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08917.SNX      GFZ08917.SUM     14-Feb-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08917.SNX      JPL08917.SUM     13-Feb-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08910-6.SNX    NGS08917.SUM     12-Feb-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08917.SNX      SIO08917.SUM     04-Mar-97^
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0891G.SNX      JPL0891G.SUM     19-Feb-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0891G.SNX      MIT0891G.SUM     27-Feb-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0891G.SNX      NCL0891G.SUM     21-Feb-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0891P.SNX      NCL0891P.SUM     15-Mar-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08917.SNX      EUR08917.SUM     06-Mar-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08917.SNX      GIA08917.SUM     03-Mar-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08917.SNX      PGC08917.SUM     21-Feb-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  34 files (12.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  SIO products were replaced.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]