Subject: [IGSREPORT-3557] Wk 0894 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 8:29:04 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Mar 20  8:29:04 PST 1997      Message Number 3557
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0894 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-Mar-97)
                   GPS Week 0894/IGS Operational Week 143
       (February 23 through March 01, 1997; Days 97054 thru 97060)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0894]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08940-6.EPH  SP3 COD08947.ERP   COD08947.SUM   COD08947.SNX   18-Mar-97
 EMR EMR08940-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08947.ERP   EMR08947.SUM   EMR08947.SNX   06-Mar-97
 ESA ESA08940-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08947.ERP   ESA08947.SUM   ESA08947.SNX   10-Mar-97
 GFZ GFZ08940-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08947.ERP   GFZ08947.SUM   GFZ08947.SNX   07-Mar-97
 IGR IGR08940-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08940-6.ERP IGR08940-6.SUM                02-Mar-97+
 IGS IGS08940-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08947.ERP   IGS08947.SUM                  12-Mar-97
 JPL JPL08940-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08947.ERP                  JPL08947.SNX   10-Mar-97
 NCL                                    NCL0894G.SUM   NCL0894G.SNX   15-Mar-97
 NGS NGS08940-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08947.ERP   NGS08947.SUM   NGS08940-6.SNX 14-Mar-97
 SIO SIO08940-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08947.ERP   SIO08947.SUM   SIO08947.SNX   08-Mar-97
================================================================================
Totals:  107 files (17.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]