Subject: [IGSREPORT-3526] Wk 0890 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 12:26:27 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 11 12:26:27 PST 1997      Message Number 3526
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0890 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 04-Mar-97)
                   GPS Week 0890/IGS Operational Week 139
       (January 26 through February 01, 1997; Days 97026 thru 97032)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0890]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08907.SNX      COD08907.SUM     06-Feb-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08907.SNX      EMR08907.SUM     06-Feb-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08907.SNX      ESA08907.SUM     10-Feb-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08907.SNX      GFZ08907.SUM     07-Feb-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08907.SNX      JPL08907.SUM     11-Feb-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08900-6.SNX    NGS08907.SUM     06-Feb-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08907.SNX      SIO08907.SUM     04-Mar-97^
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0890G.SNX      JPL0890G.SUM     13-Feb-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0890G.SNX      MIT0890G.SUM     24-Feb-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0890G.SNX      NCL0890G.SUM     12-Feb-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0890P.SNX      NCL0890P.SUM     09-Mar-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08907.SNX      EUR08907.SUM     27-Feb-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08907.SNX      GIA08907.SUM     03-Mar-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08907.SNX      GSI08907.SUM     02-Mar-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08907.SNX      PGC08907.SUM     17-Feb-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  36 files (12.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  SIO products were replaced.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]