Subject: [IGSREPORT-3525] Wk 0893 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 12:25:17 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 11 12:25:17 PST 1997      Message Number 3525
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0893 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 11-Mar-97)
                   GPS Week 0893/IGS Operational Week 142
           (February 16 through 22, 1997; Days 97047 thru 97053)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0893]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08930-6.EPH  SP3 COD08937.ERP   COD08937.SUM   COD08937.SNX   27-Feb-97
 EMR EMR08930-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08937.ERP   EMR08937.SUM   EMR08937.SNX   26-Feb-97
 ESA ESA08930-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08937.ERP   ESA08937.SUM   ESA08937.SNX   26-Feb-97
 GFZ GFZ08930-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08937.ERP   GFZ08937.SUM   GFZ08937.SNX   28-Feb-97
 IGR IGR08930-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08930-6.ERP IGR08930-6.SUM                23-Feb-97+
 IGS IGS08930-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08937.ERP   IGS08937.SUM                  04-Mar-97
 JPL JPL08930-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08937.ERP   JPL08937.SUM   JPL08937.SNX   28-Feb-97
 NCL                                    NCL0893G.SUM   NCL0893G.SNX   04-Mar-97
 NGS NGS08930-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08937.ERP   NGS08937.SUM   NGS08930-6.SNX 03-Mar-97
 SIO SIO08930-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08937.ERP   SIO08937.SUM   SIO08937.SNX   27-Feb-97
================================================================================
Totals:  108 files (17.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]