Subject: [IGSREPORT-3508] Wk 0889 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 10:19:30 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar  4 10:19:30 PST 1997      Message Number 3508
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0889 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 04-Mar-97)
                   GPS Week 0889/IGS Operational Week 138
           (January 19 through 25, 1997; Days 97019 thru 97025)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0889]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08897.SNX      COD08897.SUM     30-Jan-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08897.SNX      EMR08897.SUM     31-Jan-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08897.SNX      ESA08897.SUM     31-Jan-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08897.SNX      GFZ08897.SUM     04-Feb-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08897.SNX      JPL08897.SUM     31-Jan-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08890-6.SNX    NGS08897.SUM     31-Jan-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08897.SNX      SIO08897.SUM     20-Feb-97^
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0889G.SNX      JPL0889G.SUM     04-Feb-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0889G.SNX      MIT0889G.SUM     17-Feb-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0889G.SNX      NCL0889G.SUM     05-Feb-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0889P.SNX      NCL0889P.SUM     27-Feb-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS08897.SNX                       18-Feb-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08897.SNX      EUR08897.SUM     18-Feb-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08897.SNX      GIA08897.SUM     17-Feb-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08897.SNX      GSI08897.SUM     19-Feb-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08897.SNX      PGC08897.SUM     07-Feb-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08897.SNX      SIR08897.SUM     11-Feb-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  39 files (13.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  SIO products were replaced.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]