Subject: [IGSREPORT-3506] Wk 0892 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 10:18:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar  4 10:18:44 PST 1997      Message Number 3506
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0892 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 04-Mar-97)
                   GPS Week 0892/IGS Operational Week 141
           (February 09 through 15, 1997; Days 97040 thru 97046)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0892]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08920-6.EPH  SP3 COD08927.ERP   COD08927.SUM   COD08927.SNX   21-Feb-97
 EMR EMR08920-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08927.ERP   EMR08927.SUM   EMR08927.SNX   24-Feb-97
 ESA ESA08920-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08927.ERP   ESA08927.SUM   ESA08927.SNX   21-Feb-97
 GFZ GFZ08920-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08927.ERP   GFZ08927.SUM   GFZ08927.SNX   21-Feb-97^
 IGR IGR08920-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08920-6.ERP IGR08920-6.SUM                16-Feb-97+
 IGS IGS08920-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08927.ERP   IGS08927.SUM                  25-Feb-97
 JPL JPL08920-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08927.ERP   JPL08927.SUM   JPL08927.SNX   24-Feb-97
 JPL                                                   JPL0892G.SNX   25-Feb-97
 NCL                                    NCL0892G.SUM   NCL0892G.SNX   27-Feb-97
 NGS NGS08920-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08927.ERP   NGS08927.SUM   NGS08920-6.SNX 20-Feb-97
 SIO SIO08920-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08927.ERP   SIO08927.SUM   SIO08927.SNX   22-Feb-97
================================================================================
Totals:  109 files (18.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.
^  GFZ replaced orbit products on 02/24/97.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]