Subject: [IGSREPORT-349] CDDIS Products Holdings (699)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 24 JUN 1993 14:44:54

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     24-JUN-1993 14:44:54       Message Number 349
***********************************************************************

From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (699)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Jun-93)
                       GPS Week 0699/IGS Pilot Week 31
               (May 30 thru June 05, 1993; Days 150 thru 156)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0699]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD06990-6.EPH      SP3     COD06997.ERP   COD06997.SUM     17-Jun-93
 EMR     EMR06990-6.EPH      SP3     EMR06997.ERP   EMR06997.SUM     10-Jun-93
 ESA     ESA06990-6.EPH      SP3     ESA06997.ERP   ESA06997.SUM     17-Jun-93
 GFZ     GFZ06990-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ06997.ERP   GFZ06997.SUM     22-Jun-93
 JPL     JPL06997.SP1,SP3   SP1,SP3  JPL06997.ERP   JPL06997.SUM     24-Jun-93
 NGS     NGS06990-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS06990-6.SUM   22-Jun-93
 SIO     SIO06990-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO06997.ERP   SIO06997.SUM     11-Jun-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  70 files (11.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index