Subject: [IGSREPORT-3486] Wk 0888 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:32:14 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 25 10:32:14 PST 1997      Message Number 3486
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0888 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 25-Feb-97)
                   GPS Week 0888/IGS Operational Week 137
           (January 12 through 18, 1997; Days 97012 thru 97018)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0888]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08887.SNX      COD08887.SUM     24-Jan-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08887.SNX      EMR08887.SUM     24-Jan-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08887.SNX      ESA08887.SUM     27-Jan-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08887.SNX      GFZ08887.SUM     23-Jan-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08887.SNX      JPL08887.SUM     24-Jan-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08880-6.SNX    NGS08887.SUM     24-Jan-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08887.SNX      SIO08887.SUM     26-Jan-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0888G.SNX      JPL0888G.SUM     28-Jan-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0888G.SNX      MIT0888G.SUM     10-Feb-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0888G.SNX      NCL0888G.SUM     30-Jan-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0888P.SNX      NCL0888P.SUM     21-Feb-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS08887.SNX      AUS08887.SUM     18-Feb-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08887.SNX      EUR08887.SUM     11-Feb-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08887.SNX      GIA08887.SUM     11-Feb-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08887.SNX      GSI08887.SUM     16-Feb-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08887.SNX      PGC08887.SUM     31-Jan-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08887.SNX      SIR08887.SUM     03-Feb-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  39 files (12.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]