Subject: [IGSREPORT-3485] Wk 0891 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:31:39 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 25 10:31:39 PST 1997      Message Number 3485
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0891 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 25-Feb-97)
                   GPS Week 0891/IGS Operational Week 140
           (February 02 through 08, 1997; Days 97033 thru 970339)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0891]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08910-6.EPH  SP3 COD08917.ERP   COD08917.SUM   COD08917.SNX   14-Feb-97
 EMR EMR08910-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08917.ERP   EMR08917.SUM   EMR08917.SNX   18-Feb-97
 ESA ESA08910-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08917.ERP   ESA08917.SUM   ESA08917.SNX   14-Feb-97
 GFZ GFZ08910-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08917.ERP   GFZ08917.SUM   GFZ08917.SNX   14-Feb-97^
 IGR IGR08910-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08910-6.ERP IGR08910-6.SUM                09-Feb-97+
 IGS IGS08910-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08917.ERP   IGS08917.SUM                  19-Feb-97
 JPL JPL08910-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08917.ERP   JPL08917.SUM   JPL08917.SNX   13-Feb-97
 JPL                                    JPL0891G.SUM   JPL0891G.SNX   19-Feb-97
 NCL                                    NCL0891G.SUM   NCL0891G.SNX   21-Feb-97
 NGS NGS08910-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08917.ERP   NGS08917.SUM   NGS08910-6.SNX 12-Feb-97
 PGC                                    PGC08917.SUM   PGC08917.SNX   21-Feb-97
 SIO SIO08910-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08917.ERP   SIO08917.SUM   SIO08917.SNX   15-Feb-97
================================================================================
Totals:  112 files (18.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.
^  GFZ replaced orbit products on 02/24/97.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]