Subject: [IGSREPORT-348] CDDIS Data Holdings (701)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 24 JUN 1993 14:37:42

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     24-JUN-1993 14:37:42       Message Number 348
***********************************************************************

From: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subj: CDDIS Data Holdings (701)                         
-------------------------------                         
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 24-Jun-93 07:06)           
                       IGS Pilot Week 33/GPS Week 0700                      
                 (June 13 thru 19, 1993; Days 164 thru 170)                 
                                                                            
                                           1   1   1   1   1   1   1        
                   Mon.                    6   6   6   6   6   6   7   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      4   5   6   7   8   9   0  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Lake Mathews       MATH  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McDonald           MDO1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   -   -   X   -   X      4 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   X   X   X   X      6 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Palos Verdes       PVEP  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   -   X   X   X      6 
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO2  Ashtech LM-XII3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   X   X   X   X   -      4 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              45  stations          44  44  42  41  43  42  39   295 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93151 thru 93163
   GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93164 and on
   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

   CIGNET has delivered data from Wuhan, Peoples Republic of China (WUHN)
	  for days 93097 thru 93147.  Users interested in these data should
	  contact the CDDIS staff.