Subject: [IGSREPORT-3461] Wk 0887 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 11:00:03 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 18 11:00:03 PST 1997      Message Number 3461
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0887 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 11-Feb-97)
                   GPS Week 0887/IGS Operational Week 136
           (January 05 through 11, 1997; Days 97005 thru 97011)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0887]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08877.SNX      COD08877.SUM     17-Jan-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08877.SNX      EMR08877.SUM     15-Jan-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08877.SNX      ESA08877.SUM     21-Jan-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08877.SNX      GFZ08877.SUM     17-Jan-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08877.SNX      JPL08877.SUM     21-Jan-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08870-6.SNX    NGS08877.SUM     16-Jan-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08877.SNX      SIO08877.SUM     11-Feb-97^
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0887G.SNX      JPL0887G.SUM     24-Jan-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0887G.SNX      MIT0887G.SUM     31-Jan-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0887G.SNX      NCL0887G.SUM     22-Jan-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0887P.SNX      NCL0887P.SUM     15-Feb-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08877.SNX      EUR08877.SUM     04-Feb-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08877.SNX      GIA08877.SUM     05-Feb-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08877.SNX      GSI08877.SUM     16-Feb-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08877.SNX      PGC08877.SUM     28-Jan-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08877.SNX      SIR08877.SUM     28-Jan-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  38 files (11.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  SIO SINEX files were resubmitted

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]