Subject: [IGSREPORT-3460] Wk 0890 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:59:56 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 18 10:59:56 PST 1997      Message Number 3460
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0890 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 18-Feb-97)
                   GPS Week 0890/IGS Operational Week 139
       (January 26 through February 01, 1997; Days 97026 thru 97032)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0890]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08900-6.EPH  SP3 COD08907.ERP   COD08907.SUM   COD08907.SNX   06-Feb-97
 EMR EMR08900-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08907.ERP   EMR08907.SUM   EMR08907.SNX   06-Feb-97
 ESA ESA08900-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08907.ERP   ESA08907.SUM   ESA08907.SNX   10-Feb-97
 GFZ GFZ08900-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08907.ERP   GFZ08907.SUM   GFZ08907.SNX   07-Feb-97
 IGR IGR08900-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08900-6.ERP IGR08900-6.SUM                02-Feb-97+
 IGS IGS08900-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08907.ERP   IGS08907.SUM                  11-Feb-97
 JPL JPL08900-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08907.ERP   JPL08907.SUM   JPL08907.SNX   11-Feb-97
 JPL                                    JPL0890G.SUM   JPL0890G.SNX   13-Feb-97
 NCL                                    NCL0890G.SUM   NCL0890G.SNX   12-Feb-97
 NGS NGS08900-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08907.ERP   NGS08907.SUM   NGS08900-6.SNX 06-Feb-97
 PGC                                    PGC08907.SUM   PGC08907.SNX   17-Feb-97
 SIO SIO08900-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08907.ERP   SIO08907.SUM   SIO08907.SNX   10-Feb-97
================================================================================
Totals:  112 files (18.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]