Subject: [IGSREPORT-3442] Wk 0886 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 10:24:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 11 10:24:44 PST 1997      Message Number 3442
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0886 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 11-Feb-97)
                   GPS Week 0886/IGS Operational Week 135
     (December 28, 1996 through January 04, 1997; Days 96358 thru 97004)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0886]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08867.SNX      COD08867.SUM     10-Jan-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08867.SNX      EMR08867.SUM     08-Jan-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08867.SNX      ESA08867.SUM     14-Jan-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08867.SNX      GFZ08867.SUM     10-Jan-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08867.SNX      JPL08867.SUM     13-Jan-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08860-6.SNX    NGS08867.SUM     08-Jan-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08867.SNX      SIO08867.SUM     11-Jan-97
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0886G.SNX      JPL0886G.SUM     24-Jan-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0886G.SNX      MIT0886G.SUM     30-Jan-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0886G.SNX      NCL0886G.SUM     16-Jan-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08867.SNX      EUR08867.SUM     28-Jan-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08867.SNX      GIA08867.SUM     31-Jan-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08867.SNX      GSI08867.SUM     27-Jan-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08867.SNX      PGC08867.SUM     28-Jan-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08867.SNX      SIR08867.SUM     28-Jan-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  36 files (10.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]