Subject: [IGSREPORT-3441] Wk 0889 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 10:24:13 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 11 10:24:13 PST 1997      Message Number 3441
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0889 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 11-Feb-97)
                   GPS Week 0889/IGS Operational Week 138
           (January 19 through 25, 1997; Days 97019 thru 97025)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0889]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08890-6.EPH  SP3 COD08897.ERP   COD08897.SUM   COD08897.SNX   30-Jan-97
 EMR EMR08890-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08897.ERP   EMR08897.SUM   EMR08897.SNX   31-Jan-97
 ESA ESA08890-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08897.ERP   ESA08897.SUM   ESA08897.SNX   31-Jan-97
 GFZ GFZ08890-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08897.ERP   GFZ08897.SUM   GFZ08897.SNX   04-Feb-97
 IGR IGR08890-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08890-6.ERP IGR08890-6.SUM                26-Jan-97+
 IGS IGS08890-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08897.ERP   IGS08897.SUM                  02-Feb-97
 JPL JPL08890-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08897.ERP   JPL08897.SUM   JPL08897.SNX   31-Jan-97
 JPL                                    JPL0889G.SUM   JPL0889G.SNX   04-Feb-97
 NCL                                    NCL0889G.SUM   NCL0889G.SNX   05-Feb-97
 NGS NGS08890-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08897.ERP   NGS08897.SUM   NGS08890-6.SNX 31-Jan-97
 PGC                                    PGC08897.SUM   PGC08897.SNX   07-Feb-97
 SIO SIO08890-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08897.ERP   SIO08897.SUM   SIO08897.SNX   01-Feb-97
 SIR                                    SIR08897.SUM   SIR08897.SNX   11-Feb-97
================================================================================
Totals:  114 files (18.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 4 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]