Subject: [IGSREPORT-3422] Wk 0885 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 8:35:14 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  4  8:35:14 PST 1997      Message Number 3422
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0885 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 04-Feb-97)
                   GPS Week 0885/IGS Operational Week 134
           (December 21 through 27, 1996; Days 96357 thru 96363)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0885]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08857.SNX      COD08857.SUM     03-Jan-97
         EMR      AC       EMR08857.SNX      EMR08857.SUM     02-Jan-97
         ESA      AC       ESA08857.SNX      ESA08857.SUM     07-Jan-97
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08857.SNX      GFZ08857.SUM     03-Jan-97
         JPL      AC       JPL08857.SNX      JPL08857.SUM     07-Jan-97
         NGS      AC       NGS08850-6.SNX    NGS08857.SUM     02-Jan-97
         SIO      AC       SIO08857.SNX      SIO08857.SUM     13-Jan-97^
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0885G.SNX      JPL0885G.SUM     24-Jan-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0885G.SNX      MIT0885G.SUM     20-Jan-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0885G.SNX      NCL0885G.SUM     12-Jan-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0885P.SNX      NCL0885P.SUM     30-Jan-97
         AUS     RNAAC     AUS08857.SNX                       02-Feb-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08857.SNX      EUR08857.SUM     21-Jan-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08857.SNX      GIA08857.SUM     27-Jan-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08857.SNX      GSI08857.SUM     27-Jan-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08857.SNX      PGC08857.SUM     28-Jan-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08857.SNX      SIR08857.SUM     28-Jan-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  39 files (12.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 6 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  SIO SINEX files were resubmitted

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]