Subject: [IGSREPORT-3421] Wk 0888 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 8:34:48 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  4  8:34:48 PST 1997      Message Number 3421
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0888 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 04-Feb-97)
                   GPS Week 0888/IGS Operational Week 137
           (January 12 through 18, 1997; Days 97012 thru 97018)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0888]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08880-6.EPH  SP3 COD08887.ERP   COD08887.SUM   COD08887.SNX   24-Jan-97
 EMR EMR08880-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08887.ERP   EMR08887.SUM   EMR08887.SNX   25-Jan-97
 ESA ESA08880-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08887.ERP   ESA08887.SUM   ESA08887.SNX   27-Jan-97
 GFZ GFZ08880-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08887.ERP   GFZ08887.SUM   GFZ08887.SNX   23-Jan-97
 IGR IGR08880-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08880-6.ERP IGR08880-6.SUM                19-Jan-97+
 IGS IGS08880-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08887.ERP   IGS08887.SUM                  27-Jan-97
 JPL JPL08880-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08887.ERP   JPL08887.SUM   JPL08887.SNX   24-Jan-97
 JPL                                    JPL0888G.SUM   JPL0888G.SNX   28-Jan-97
 NCL                                    NCL0888G.SUM   NCL0888G.SNX   30-Jan-97
 NGS NGS08880-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08887.ERP   NGS08887.SUM   NGS08880-6.SNX 24-Jan-97
 PGC                                    PGC08887.SUM   PGC08887.SNX   31-Jan-97
 SIO SIO08880-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08887.ERP   SIO08887.SUM   SIO08887.SNX   26-Jan-97
 SIR                                    SIR08887.SUM   SIR08887.SNX   03-Feb-97
================================================================================
Totals:  114 files (18.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 4 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]