Subject: [IGSREPORT-3398] Wk 0884 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 12:35:32 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 28 12:35:32 PST 1997      Message Number 3398
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0884 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 07-Jan-97)
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Jan-97)
                   GPS Week 0884/IGS Operational Week 133
           (December 14 through 20, 1996; Days 96350 thru 96356)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0884]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08847.SNX      COD08847.SUM     27-Dec-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08847.SNX      EMR08847.SUM     27-Dec-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08847.SNX      ESA08847.SUM     30-Dec-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08847.SNX      GFZ08847.SUM     26-Dec-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08847.SNX      JPL08847.SUM     31-Dec-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08840-6.SNX    NGS08847.SUM     27-Dec-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08847.SNX      SIO08847.SUM     13-Jan-97^
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0884G.SNX      JPL0884G.SUM     24-Jan-97
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0884G.SNX      MIT0884G.SUM     12-Jan-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0884G.SNX      NCL0884G.SUM     03-Jan-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0884P.SNX      NCL0884P.SUM     22-Jan-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08847.SNX      EUR08847.SUM     15-Jan-97
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08847.SNX      GIA08847.SUM     27-Jan-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08847.SNX      GSI08847.SUM     09-Jan-97
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08847.SNX      PGC08847.SUM     28-Jan-97
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08847.SNX      SIR08847.SUM     22-Jan-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  38 files (12.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  SIO SINEX files were resubmitted

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]