Subject: [IGSREPORT-3397] Wk 0887 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 12:30:00 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 28 12:30:00 PST 1997      Message Number 3397
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0887 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 28-Jan-97)
                   GPS Week 0887/IGS Operational Week 136
           (January 05 through 11, 1997; Days 97005 thru 97011)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0887]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08870-6.EPH  SP3 COD08877.ERP   COD08877.SUM   COD08877.SNX   17-Jan-97
 EMR EMR08870-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08877.ERP   EMR08877.SUM   EMR08877.SNX   15-Jan-97
 ESA ESA08870-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08877.ERP   ESA08877.SUM   ESA08877.SNX   21-Jan-97
 GFZ GFZ08870-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08877.ERP   GFZ08877.SUM   GFZ08877.SNX   17-Jan-97
 IGR IGR08870-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08870-6.ERP IGR08870-6.SUM                12-Jan-97+
 IGS IGS08870-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08877.ERP   IGS08877.SUM                  21-Jan-97
 JPL JPL08870-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08877.ERP   JPL08877.SUM   JPL08877.SNX   21-Jan-97
 JPL                                    JPL0887G.SUM   JPL0887G.SNX   24-Jan-97
 NCL                                    NCL0887G.SUM   NCL0887G.SNX   22-Jan-97
 NGS NGS08870-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08877.ERP   NGS08877.SUM   NGS08870-6.SNX 16-Jan-97
 PGC                                    PGC08877.SUM   PGC08877.SNX   28-Jan-97
 SIO SIO08870-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08877.ERP   SIO08877.SUM   SIO08877.SNX   17-Jan-97
 SIR                                    SIR08877.SUM   SIR08877.SNX   28-Jan-97
================================================================================
Totals:  114 files (18.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 4 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]