Subject: [IGSREPORT-3375] Wk 0886 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 2:10:23 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jan 22  2:10:23 PST 1997      Message Number 3375
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0886 IGN Products Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 22-JAN-1997 11:01:50.26)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #886    29/12/1996 to 4/1/1997   days 364-370        

                              3    3    3    3    3    3    3         
                              6    6    6    6    6    6    7         
Center           Type         4    5    6    7    8    9    0         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGR              ERP          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NCL              SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    -    -    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]