Subject: [IGSREPORT-3369] Wk 0883 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 7:56:17 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 21  7:56:17 PST 1997      Message Number 3369
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0883 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 21-Jan-97)
                   GPS Week 0883/IGS Operational Week 132
           (December 07 through 13, 1996; Days 96343 thru 96349)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0883]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08837.SNX      COD08837.SUM     20-Dec-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08837.SNX      EMR08837.SUM     19-Dec-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08837.SNX      ESA08837.SUM     21-Dec-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08837.SNX      GFZ08837.SUM     19-Dec-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08837.SNX      JPL08837.SUM     19-Dec-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08830-6.SNX    NGS08837.SUM     17-Dec-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08837.SNX      SIO08837.SUM     20-Dec-96
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0883G.SNX      MIT0883G.SUM     05-Jan-97
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0883G.SNX      NCL0883G.SUM     21-Dec-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0883P.SNX      NCL0883P.SUM     16-Jan-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08837.SNX      EUR08837.SUM     08-Jan-97
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08837.SNX      GSI08837.SUM     26-Dec-96
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08837.SNX      SIR08837.SUM     18-Jan-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  32 files (10.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  SIO products were retrieved from source due to transmission problems.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]