Subject: [IGSREPORT-3368] Wk 0886 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 7:55:18 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 21  7:55:18 PST 1997      Message Number 3368
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0886 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Jan-97)
                   GPS Week 0886/IGS Operational Week 135
     (December 28, 1996 through January 04, 1997; Days 96358 thru 97004)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0886]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08860-6.EPH  SP3 COD08867.ERP   COD08867.SUM   COD08867.SNX   10-Jan-97
 EMR EMR08860-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08867.ERP   EMR08867.SUM   EMR08867.SNX   08-Jan-97
 ESA ESA08860-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08867.ERP   ESA08867.SUM   ESA08867.SNX   14-Jan-97
 GFZ GFZ08860-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08867.ERP   GFZ08867.SUM   GFZ08867.SNX   10-Jan-97
 IGR IGR08860-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08860-6.ERP IGR08860-6.SUM                05-Jan-97+
 IGS IGS08860-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08867.ERP   IGS08867.SUM                  14-Jan-97
 JPL JPL08860-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08867.ERP   JPL08867.SUM   JPL08867.SNX   13-Jan-97
 NCL                                    NCL0886G.SUM   NCL0886G.SNX   16-Jan-97
 NGS NGS08860-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08867.ERP   NGS08867.SUM   NGS08860-6.SNX 08-Jan-97
 SIO SIO08860-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08867.ERP   SIO08867.SUM   SIO08867.SNX   11-Jan-97
================================================================================
Totals:  108 files (16.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]