Subject: [IGSREPORT-3356] Wk 0885 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 2:10:34 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jan 15  2:10:34 PST 1997      Message Number 3356
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 0885 IGN Products Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 15-JAN-1997 11:01:57.88)                   
                                                                      
       GPS WEEK #885    22/12/1996 to 28/12/1996   days 357-363       

                              3    3    3    3    3    3    3         
                              5    5    5    6    6    6    6         
Center           Type         7    8    9    0    1    2    3         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NCL              SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]