Subject: [IGSREPORT-3352] Wk 0882 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 12:05:59 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 14 12:05:59 PST 1997      Message Number 3352
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0882 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 07-Jan-97)
                   GPS Week 0882/IGS Operational Week 152
           (December 01 through 06, 1996; Days 96336 thru 96342)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0882]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08827.SNX      COD08827.SUM     12-Dec-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08827.SNX      EMR08827.SUM     11-Dec-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08827.SNX      ESA08827.SUM     12-Dec-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08827.SNX      GFZ08827.SUM     12-Dec-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08827.SNX      JPL08827.SUM     13-Dec-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08820-6.SNX    NGS08827.SUM     13-Dec-96
         SIO      AC                         SIO08827.SUM     17-Dec-96^
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0882G.SNX      MIT0882G.SUM     29-Dec-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0882G.SNX      NCL0882G.SUM     21-Dec-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0882P.SNX      NCL0882P.SUM     10-Jan-97
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08827.SNX      EUR08827.SUM     31-Dec-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08827.SNX      GSI08827.SUM     23-Dec-96
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08827.SNX      SIR08827.SUM     09-Jan-97
        ================================================================
Totals:  31 files (10.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  SIO products were retrieved from source due to transmission problems.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]