Subject: [IGSREPORT-3351] Wk 0885 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 12:04:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 14 12:04:44 PST 1997      Message Number 3351
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0885 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-Jan-97)
                   GPS Week 0885/IGS Operational Week 134
           (December 21 through 27, 1996; Days 96357 thru 96363)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0885]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08850-6.EPH  SP3 COD08857.ERP   COD08857.SUM   COD08857.SNX   03-Jan-97
 EMR EMR08850-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08857.ERP   EMR08857.SUM   EMR08857.SNX   02-Jan-97
 ESA ESA08850-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08857.ERP   ESA08857.SUM   ESA08857.SNX   07-Jan-97
 GFZ GFZ08850-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08857.ERP   GFZ08857.SUM   GFZ08857.SNX   03-Jan-97
 IGR IGR08850-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08850-6.ERP IGR08850-6.SUM                29-Dec-96+
 IGS IGS08850-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08857.ERP   IGS08857.SUM                  07-Jan-97
 JPL JPL08850-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08857.ERP   JPL08857.SUM   JPL08857.SNX   07-Jan-97
 NCL                                    NCL0885G.SUM   NCL0885G.SNX   12-Jan-97
 NGS NGS08850-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08857.ERP   NGS08857.SUM   NGS08850-6.SNX 02-Jan-97
 SIO SIO08850-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08857.ERP   SIO08857.SUM   SIO08857.SNX   03-Jan-97
================================================================================
Totals:  108 files (17.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]