Subject: [IGSREPORT-335] CDDIS Products Holdings (698)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 18 JUN 1993 10:57:41

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     18-JUN-1993 10:57:41       Message Number 335
***********************************************************************

From:  CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subj:  CDDIS Products Holdings (698)
------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 17-Jun-93)
                       GPS Week 0698/IGS Pilot Week 30
                (May 23 thru 29, 1993; Days 143 thru 149)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0698]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD06980-6.EPH      SP3     COD06987.ERP   COD06987.SUM     09-Jun-93
 EMR     EMR06980-6.EPH      SP3     EMR06987.ERP   EMR06987.SUM     02-Jun-93
 ESA     ESA06980-6.EPH      SP3     ESA06987.ERP   ESA06987.SUM     08-Jun-93
 GFZ     GFZ06980-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ06987.ERP   GFZ06987.SUM     14-Jun-93
 JPL     JPL06987.SP1,SP3   SP1,SP3  JPL06987.ERP   JPL06987.SUM     10-Jun-93
 NGS     NGS06980-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS06980-6.SUM   07-Jun-93
 SIO     SIO06980-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO06987.ERP   SIO06987.SUM     06-Jun-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  70 files (11.15 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index