Subject: [IGSREPORT-3325] Wk 0884 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 8:18:55 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan  7  8:18:55 PST 1997      Message Number 3325
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0884 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Jan-97)
                   GPS Week 0884/IGS Operational Week 133
           (December 14 through 20, 1996; Days 96350 thru 96356)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0884]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08840-6.EPH  SP3 COD08847.ERP   COD08847.SUM   COD08847.SNX   27-Dec-96
 EMR EMR08840-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08847.ERP   EMR08847.SUM   EMR08847.SNX   27-Dec-96
 ESA ESA08840-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08847.ERP   ESA08847.SUM   ESA08847.SNX   30-Dec-96
 GFZ GFZ08840-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08847.ERP   GFZ08847.SUM   GFZ08847.SNX   26-Dec-96
 IGR IGR08840-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08840-6.ERP IGR08840-6.SUM                22-Dec-96+
 IGS IGS08840-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08847.ERP   IGS08847.SUM                  31-Dec-96
 JPL JPL08840-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08847.ERP   JPL08847.SUM   JPL08847.SNX   31-Dec-96
 NCL                                    NCL0884G.SUM   NCL0884G.SNX   03-Jan-97
 NGS NGS08840-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08847.ERP   NGS08847.SUM   NGS08840-6.SNX 27-Dec-96
 SIO SIO08840-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08847.ERP   SIO08847.SUM   SIO08847.SNX   27-Dec-96
================================================================================
Totals:  108 files (16.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]