Subject: [IGSREPORT-3309] Wk 0880 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 12:00:49 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 31 12:00:49 PST 1996      Message Number 3309
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0880 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 31-Dec-96)
                    GPS Week 0880/IGS Operational Week 151
             (November 17 through 23, 1996; Days 96322 thru 96328)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0880]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08807.SNX      COD08807.SUM     29-Nov-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08807.SNX      EMR08807.SUM     02-Dec-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08807.SNX      ESA08807.SUM     03-Dec-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08807.SNX      GFZ08807.SUM     28-Nov-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08807.SNX      JPL08807.SUM     02-Dec-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08800-6.SNX    NGS08807.SUM     27-Nov-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08807.SNX      SIO08807.SUM     29-Nov-96
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0880G.SNX      JPL0880G.SUM     04-Dec-96
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0880G.SNX      MIT0880G.SUM     22-Dec-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0880G.SNX      NCL0880G.SUM     04-Nov-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0880P.SNX      NCL0880P.SUM     21-Dec-96
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08807.SNX      EUR08807.SUM     17-Dec-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08807.SNX      GSI08807.SUM     11-Dec-96
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08807.SNX      PGC08807.SUM     08-Dec-96
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08807.SNX      SIR08807.SUM     22-Dec-96
        ================================================================
Totals:  36 files (11.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]