Subject: [IGSREPORT-3308] Wk 0883 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 11:59:41 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 31 11:59:41 PST 1996      Message Number 3308
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0883 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 31-Dec-96)
                   GPS Week 0883/IGS Operational Week 132
           (December 07 through 13, 1996; Days 96343 thru 96349)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0883]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08830-6.EPH  SP3 COD08837.ERP   COD08837.SUM   COD08837.SNX   20-Dec-96
 EMR EMR08830-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08837.ERP   EMR08837.SUM   EMR08837.SNX   19-Dec-96
 ESA ESA08830-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08837.ERP   ESA08837.SUM   ESA08837.SNX   17-Dec-96
 GFZ GFZ08830-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08837.ERP   GFZ08837.SUM   GFZ08837.SNX   19-Dec-96
 GSI                                    GSI08837.SUM   GSI08837.SNX   26-Dec-96
 IGR IGR08830-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08830-6.ERP IGR08830-6.SUM                15-Dec-96+
 IGS IGS08830-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08837.ERP   IGS08837.SUM                  21-Dec-96
 JPL JPL08830-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08837.ERP   JPL08837.SUM   JPL08837.SNX   19-Dec-96
 NCL                                    NCL0883G.SUM   NCL0883G.SNX   21-Dec-96
 NGS NGS08830-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08837.ERP   NGS08837.SUM   NGS08830-6.SNX 17-Dec-96
 SIO SIO08830-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08837.ERP   SIO08837.SUM   SIO08837.SNX   20-Dec-96
================================================================================
Totals:  110 files (17.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]