Subject: [IGSREPORT-3294] Wk 0879 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 7:26:09 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 24  7:26:09 PST 1996      Message Number 3294
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0879 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 24-Dec-96)
                    GPS Week 0879/IGS Operational Week 150
             (November 10 through 16, 1996; Days 96315 thru 96321)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0879]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08797.SNX      COD08797.SUM     22-Nov-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08797.SNX      EMR08797.SUM     21-Nov-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08797.SNX      ESA08797.SUM     26-Nov-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08797.SNX      GFZ08797.SUM     22-Nov-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08797.SNX      JPL08797.SUM     25-Nov-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08790-6.SNX    NGS08797.SUM     21-Nov-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08797.SNX      SIO08797.SUM     22-Nov-96
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0879G.SNX      JPL0879G.SUM     03-Dec-96
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0879G.SNX      MIT0879G.SUM     09-Dec-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0879G.SNX      NCL0879G.SUM     29-Nov-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0879P.SNX      NCL0879P.SUM     21-Dec-96
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08797.SNX      EUR08797.SUM     10-Dec-96
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08797.SNX      GIA08797.SUM     09-Dec-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08797.SNX      GSI08797.SUM     11-Dec-96
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08797.SNX      PGC08797.SUM     02-Dec-96
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08797.SNX      SIR08797.SUM     19-Dec-96
        ================================================================
Totals:  38 files (12.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]