Subject: [IGSREPORT-3293] Wk 0882 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 7:25:38 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 24  7:25:38 PST 1996      Message Number 3293
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0882 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Dec-96)
                   GPS Week 0882/IGS Operational Week 152
           (December 01 through 06, 1996; Days 96336 thru 96342)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0882]

Source  EPH File   Format  ERP File       SUM File      SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD COD08820-6.EPH  SP3 COD08827.ERP   COD08827.SUM   COD08827.SNX   12-Dec-96
 EMR EMR08820-6.SP3  SP3 EMR08827.ERP   EMR08827.SUM   EMR08827.SNX   11-Dec-96
 ESA ESA08820-6.EPH  SP3 ESA08827.ERP   ESA08827.SUM   ESA08827.SNX   12-Dec-96
 GFZ GFZ08820-6.SP3  SP3 GFZ08827.ERP   GFZ08827.SUM   GFZ08827.SNX   12-Dec-96
 GSI                                    GSI08827.SUM   GSI08827.SNX   23-Dec-96
 IGR IGR08820-6.SP3  SP3 IGR08820-6.ERP IGR08820-6.SUM                08-Dec-96+
 IGS IGS08820-6.SP3  SP3 IGS08827.ERP   IGS08827.SUM                  15-Dec-96
 JPL JPL08820-6.SP3  SP3 JPL08827.ERP   JPL08827.SUM   JPL08827.SNX   13-Dec-96
 NCL                                    NCL0882G.SUM   NCL0882G.SNX   21-Dec-96
 NGS NGS08820-6.EPH  SP3 NGS08827.ERP   NGS08827.SUM   NGS08820-6.SNX 13-Dec-96
 SIO SIO08820-6.SP3  SP3 SIO08827.ERP   SIO08827.SUM                  17-Dec-96^
================================================================================
Totals:  109 files (16.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
   The dates reported should be correct, despite problems with IGS products 
   disk and recovery of files from backups and other data centers.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  The date reflects the delivery date of
   the last file of the week.
^  SIO products were retrieved from source today due to transmission problems.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]