Subject: [IGSREPORT-3272] Wk 0878 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 10:30:30 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 17 10:30:30 PST 1996      Message Number 3272
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0878 CDDIS AC and AAC Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 17-Dec-96)
                    GPS Week 0878/IGS Operational Week 149
             (November 03 through 09, 1996; Days 96308 thru 96314)

              Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0878]

        Source   Type       SINEX File         SUM File       Del. Date*
        ================================================================
         COD      AC       COD08787.SNX      COD08787.SUM     15-Nov-96
         EMR      AC       EMR08787.SNX      EMR08787.SUM     14-Nov-96
         ESA      AC       ESA08787.SNX      ESA08787.SUM     19-Nov-96
         GFZ      AC       GFZ08787.SNX      GFZ08787.SUM     17-Nov-96
         JPL      AC       JPL08787.SNX      JPL08787.SUM     15-Nov-96
         NGS      AC       NGS08780-6.SNX    NGS08787.SUM     14-Nov-96
         SIO      AC       SIO08787.SNX      SIO08787.SUM     19-Nov-96
         JPL     GNAAC     JPL0878G.SNX      JPL0878G.SUM     21-Nov-96
         MIT     GNAAC     MIT0878G.SNX      MIT0878G.SUM     01-Dec-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0878G.SNX      NCL0878G.SUM     20-Nov-96
         NCL     GNAAC     NCL0878P.SNX      NCL0878P.SUM     12-Dec-96
         EUR     RNAAC     EUR08787.SNX      EUR08787.SUM     04-Dec-96
         GIA     RNAAC     GIA08787.SNX      GIA08787.SUM     04-Dec-96
         GSI     RNAAC     GSI08787.SNX      GSI08787.SUM     05-Dec-96
         PGC     RNAAC     PGC08787.SNX      PGC08787.SUM     23-Nov-96
         SIR     RNAAC     SIR08787.SNX      SIR08787.SUM     11-Dec-96
        ================================================================
Totals:  38 files (11.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 5 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]